BICS is attending this conference - details to follow.
Join us in our dedicated meeting center in the Zen Garden.
Come and visit BICS at stand n°31 and get the latest updates on our Capacity solutions.
Shady Masarweh, Head of Capacity Business Management at BICS, takes part in the first day's Keynote Panel : "Monetising capacity: How can cables differentiate themselves and their offerings?"
- Segmenting long-term vs. short-term users of bandwidth: What are their unique capacity requirements and how to meet them?
- New ways to sell capacity: What are the new and upcoming products and services that cable operators can offer?
- Software defined networking (SDN) capabilities in submarine networks
- Selling spectrum vs. capacity
- Offering bandwidth on demand for content owners and CDNs
- What are the opportunities for regional coordination and cooperation to obtain better value for services?
More information will follow.
Raphaël Glatt, Head of Signalling at BICS, will update you on 'Enabling effective LTE roaming through IPX' (Tuesday 24 June, 14:30):
- How can MNO’s interconnect with other mobile service providers worldwide over an IPX roaming network?
- How can the change of GRX to IPX adds QoS as well as more functions and Security?
Several BICS representatives will be on-site for one-on-one discussions and to answer questions.
Divya Ghai Wakankar, Senior Product and Business Strategy Manager at BICS, will share BICS' vision on the impact of Web RTC on the world of communications, and how to build a universal inter-working platform providing inter-operability not only towards advanced technologies like WebRTC but also towards the legacy networks (check http://webrtcevent.com/close-up-bics/).
One of the principal goals of BICS is to simplify the job of mobile network operators. BICS is offering a full suite of services allowing fast and easy roll-out of LTE, seamless 2G/3G/4G worldwide roaming experiences and interoperability with other networks. Today BICS has successfully enabled LTE roaming for more than 110 Million subscribers through more than 82 providers worldwide in 46 countries.
Join us for this free webinar hosted by telecoms.com in association with BICS as they discuss how to overcome LTE Roaming challenges.
Points to be discussed during this webinar will include:
- The status of the market evolution towards IPX
- An all-new IP signalling infrastructure to replace the SS7 signalling network
- How to monetise LTE roaming in a changing market environment
- Making your own choices regarding the right blend of price and quality in the 4G offering
- Preventing bill shock and assuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Identifying a good partner to support you in your migration towards IPX
This webinar will take place on Thursday 5th June, 2014 at 9am UK time. Time variations can be found on the registration page.
The 2nd Digital Services World Congress will start with an OTT Partnerships pre-conference focus day; the two main days of the event will co-locate the Mobile Wallet & Retail Innovation, SIMposium Global, M2M and Internet of Things and Global Messaging World Congress, after opening with a plenary session featuring the leaders driving forward innovative start-ups and services within the digital world.
You will find Maja Meglic, Application and Wholesale Messaging Manager at BICS, speaking on the Global Messaging Agenda: 'The future of mobile communication and messaging':
- Is SMS dead? How can I monetise further SMS?
- Evolution to New Messaging Services.
- Critical Success Factors for RCS.
- How to make a true global communication community?
The GSMA LA Plenary Meeting #41 will take place in Montevideo, Uruguay. It starts with a full day of seminars covering the most relevant items in today's telecom industry and concludes with meetings on the 4 working group topics: Regulatory (REGU), Billing and Roaming (BARG), Security and Fraud (SEGF) and Technical and Terminals (TECT).
- What is the status of the market evolution towards IPX?
- How to monetise LTE roaming in a changing market environment?
- How can you make your own choices regarding the right blend of price and quality in the 4G offering?
- How prevent bill shock and assure 100% customer satisfaction?
BICS will be present as sponsor at ITW 2014, the annual meeting point for the wholesale telecommunications community. You will have the possibility to meet BICS's representatives at our suites.
This year LTE MENA will look closely at the monetization aspects of LTE and how the network can bring increasing sources of revenue to the operator. The conference We will examine the new services that operators are providing for their subscribers and the infrastructure that is needed to make these services possible.
LTE MENA will also examine the emerging markets of the region, bringing together exciting case studies and hearing from the most innovative operators that are making LTE rollout a reality.
New communication services are emerging like never before. Consumers want to combine voice and SMS with instant messaging or chat, live video sharing and file transfer across all devices and service providers. It is BICS' ambition to play a central role in the migration to this next generation of communication services and make it happen fast. Listening to you, our (potential) customer is key in our approach to assure that we bring the best solutions and understand how we can help you in the best possible way.
We would like to invite our people responsible for RCS within their organisation to an interactive user group on Future of Communication (RCS, WebRTC, VoLTE) scheduled on 29 April 2014 from 15:30 till 17:30 in Barcelona during the IMS World Forum 2014.
Please, let us know if you are willing to participate at this session by mail email@example.com
PS: In return for sharing your market knowledge with us, you will be rewarded with a nice gift.
BICS will attend BARG # 83 Luxembourg where you will have the possibility to meet our representatives.
In 2014, the Mobile World Congress Conference programme will examine the present and debate the future of our industry with in-depth analysis of the trends that are shaping it. BICS will attend the Mobile World Congress Conference and there where you will have the possibility to meet our representatives at our booth or meeting room.