Easy communications for a complex world
Is the cost and complexity of international telecommunications holding back your business development? Say goodbye to the hassle of traditional telephone connections in your different markets and let BICS help you consolidate your communications in the cloud.
Cloud communications enable mobility, flexibility, a local presence and are much less expensive than traditional telecommunications.
Cloud Communications Services
Want to learn more about BICS Cloud Communication solutions?
Our team can help you unlock the full potential of your offering, efficiently and professionally!
- Cloud numbers in more than 200 countries
- SIP Trunking
- API technologies
- Worldwide high-quality voice coverage
Get in touch!
New premium route to Europe through Italy
"Our partnership with BICS confirms the validity of our investment in the AAE-1 consortium, as well as the strength and efficiency of our infrastructure network. Through this unique solution, AAE-1 consortium members will benefit from a greater return on investment as well as increased opportunities for their business. Bari has proved to be an attractive route as an alternative hub, providing greater capacity and connecting Europe and Asia with minimal latency.”Federico Protto
World’s First Int’l VoLTE Call (Europe – Asia)
“Providing exceptional quality of experience to customers is of paramount importance to us, and launching International VoLTE was the next logical step we needed to take to enhance our voice offering. The BICS platform enables us to offer services at the highest standards while keeping running costs and bandwidth demands low.”Laurent Claus
International travel restrictions imposed during the COVID-19 pandemic created new challenges for mobile network operators (MNOs) and virtual network operators Read moreRead more
From private networks to global mobility: how BICS is supporting connected enterprises with SIM for Things
What does a connected enterprise look like? It could be a manufacturing plant with a fully automated production line. It Read moreRead more
The average device spends 86% of its lifetime in the hands of the end customer: the remaining 14% of the lifecycle covers manufacture, testing and transportation. For Original Equipment Manufacturers Read moreRead more
Simplifying international voice traffic management: four reasons to partner with a global voice carrier
Telecommunications service providers are at a major turning point when it comes to managing their international voice business. Despite the Read moreRead more
Rolling out new international data roaming campaigns poses a challenge to operators worldwide. With local offers taking priority, international roaming Read moreRead more
Bill Gates recently predicted that “over 50% of business travel and over 30% of days in the office” will not Read moreRead more