BICS has been recognized as a top 5 vendor for IoT Connectivity Management Platform (CMP) for enterprise, in Kaleido Intelligence’s Connectivity Vendor Hub analysis.
The 2022 Connectivity Vendor Hub is based on the most detailed primary research comparing all service providers equally, and on their own merits. The scoring is based on:
- How well the product and solution matches customers’ needs and reduces end-user complexity
- The strengths of the underlying technology
- How vendors have innovated to differentiate themselves in the market
- The quality of their partnerships, market experience, and influence
“We are pleased with Kaleido’s recognition, and it is the result of our continuous commitment to offering the most simple, flexible, and reliable global connectivity solutions for any IoT use case. Connectivity sits at the center of any IoT solution and the success of an IoT project is directly dependent on it, which is why BICS provides the most advanced tools and value-added services to our customers. We give enterprises everything they need to understand, control, manage, customize, and secure their international connected business. ” Luc Vidal-Madjar, Head of M2M/ IoT Business at BICS.
 Kaleido’s research was conducted over a 4 month period, with the goal of enabling the industry to understand the vast array of connectivity providers product offerings. During this process:
- Over 60 product offerings were assessed, from just under 40 companies
- Over 150 product features were assessed across vendors CMP (Connectivity Management Platforms) and eSIM offerings
- In total, over 400hrs of primary research has been carried out during this research process
- Over 90% of vendors actively engaged in the study