BICS has under one roof all the tools needed to empower MVNOs with instant global reach
For MVNOs aiming to launch or extend seamless international business services, BICS offers a one-stop solution that fully addresses their priorities, lack of resources, regulations and time-to-market needs. Our offering provides MVNOs with immediate global roaming reach and full connectivity for voice, roaming and messaging. No capital expenditure or platform investment is needed as the service is fully hosted.
MVNOs can enhance and boost their customers’ roaming experience through innovative, customised offerings with BICS’ scalable intelligence and analytics models, developed through unparalleled experience and expertise.
Achieve a straightforward path to profit and begin generating revenues straightaway from global connectivity in the new digital economy with BICS’ next-generation services.
One-stop-shop solutions tailored to MVNOs needs
BICS’ one-stop-shop Solutions are designed not only to help MVNOs build their international coverage, but also equip them with a wide range of value added services which are key in monetizing operations and sustaining a competitive position in the market.
- Hosted solution on a fully owned IPX network
- Managed service run by a team of experienced industry experts
- High-quality, reliable and secure environment
- Value added services and SLAs delivered by qualified technical staff and specialist equipment
- Extended reach into key markets around the world
- Dedicated service layer for the transport of IPX compliant traffic
- High-quality voice, messaging, data and capacity connectivity within days
- Widest roaming network with connections to over 337 mobile operators around the world
- Comprehensive billing and clearing
- 24/7 customer support and customer relationship management tools
- High-margin tailored value added services for premium customers
- Deep dive insights into customer preferences and usage patterns while roaming
- Tools that facilitate innovative bundling and packaging of data services to create stickiness
- Services on a partnership model for network and business asset monetisation
- New revenue streams from assets including location-based services, mobile identity, USSD, subscriber insights, and more
- Crowdsourcing technology to proactively prevent all types of telecom voice fraud
- Prevention of SMS fraud, including grey and black routes, SMS centre hacking, etc.
- Firewall and checks to detect IPX and signalling fraud to protect operator systems and network
- Protect roamers from huge bills and fraudulent traffic
Providing exceptional quality of experience to customers is of paramount importance to us, and launching International VoLTE was the next logical step we needed to take to enhance our voice offering. The BICS platform enables us to offer services at the highest standards while keeping running costs and bandwidth demands low.Laurent Claus
The combination of POST Luxembourg’s and BICS’ technology and expertise will provide operators with vital intelligence, a suite of proactive and defensive capabilities and unmatched visibility, marking a major step forward in the fight against cyber-crime.Mohamed Ourdane
Unify’s OpenScape Cloud
The pairing of Unify’s solutions with BICS’ cloud phone numbers and SIP Trunking capabilities enables our partners to provide a comprehensive UCaaS solution with unrivalled global reach, helping organisations throughout the world to expand and scaleLuzia Stephan
5G technology is a major innovation that enables us to better serve our customers and meet their growing demand for mobility. We broke new ground last summer by rolling out the first fully nationwide 5G service, and, through our close partnership with BICS, have built on this success, meaning more end-users can benefit from borderless, next-generation connectivity.Martin Peronnet
Swazi Mobile selected BICS for its excellency in delivering complex roaming projects in a very short time, as well providing premium roaming services thanks to its worldwide footprint.Wandile Mtshali
Interested to learn more about MVNO’s?
Our team can help you unlock the full potential of your offering, efficiently and professionally!
- Advanced end-to-end traffic monitoring, reporting and business intelligence tools
- 360° visibility across your network and roaming traffic performance
- We analyze over 2 billion records in near-real time every day